Sunday 12 December 2010

Sunday lunch

Well some of you will be bellowing Xmas carols as I scribe so in order to virtually participate I have ordered chicken! And now they tell me they don't have any!!! One of the interesting things here is that one often orders something on a menu and then they come back 5 minutes later saying that you can't have whatever you ordered. For Xmas we have asked olive to get a chicken that Tim is going to kill and cook - none of your waitrose ordering here!!
So we have been out up the road on the motorbike that we have hired for the week end- there are some beautiful coves around the lake and lovely little inlets - feels kind of Majorcan only obviously with black people! Also saw a tea plantation and Rwanda also does coffee. Given the rainy season the vegetation is lush.
Anyway my iPhone typing is rubbish so will see whether I can get an omelette and dream of chicken tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment